I hope you had a relaxing weekend! I had dinner and dessert (love to Junior’s in NYC) with a new friend, some reading and a little cooking.
Part of my reading this weekend was catching up on blog posts by some of my favorites, with the below as the highlights:
- My favorite television chef personality in the world, Nigella Lawson, generated a bit of a buzz with a post on her own blog, Kitchen Witter, last week, when she revealed that she declined some airbrushing for a promotional photo for her new show “The Taste”.
- After the Golden Globes, tons of blogs are writing up detailed instructions on how to get the awards look sported by your favorite celebrity. The run down by Fifteen Minute Beauty Fanatic (starting with Kate Hudson) is comprehensive.
- Another recap of Golden Globes looks was posted by a beauty loft took a different approach, selecting the top five based on the coordination of hair and makeup with clothing and accessories.
- The Small Things Blog wrote an ode to the color raspberry including beauty products and fashion.
- Refinery 29 highlighted Scarlett Johansson’s red carpet makeup for “Cat On A Hot Tin Roof”, she had a wonderful bright lip look going.
Enjoy, and have a great week!